newbie question

Jim McNeely jmcneely at nwrads.com
Mon Sep 15 12:33:17 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I appreciated the recent thread where you all welcomed basic
questions. I am just starting with Revolution, coming from a
FileMaker background.

I have a table field into which I put the results from a MySQL query,
triggered by a rawkey event in a search field. It works great so far,
but I'm just messing around tire-kicking. I also have a slider
control which I set to the query count, and when you select one of
the lines in the table field, it shows the details of that record and
also changes the thumb position of the slider. It all works great, I
love Revolution a lot.

Here is the question: I want to be able to change the table field's
selection hilite when you slide the thumb of the slider, but I don't
see any property for fields like 'hiliteLine'; how do you do that?

Thanks,

Jim McNeely