revCopyFile/revCopyFolder weirdness!

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Mon Sep 15 12:19:02 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

I never got this function to work on Mac, that's why I use my own way :

function copyFileToDest pFrom, pTo
   if there is no folder pTo then create folder pTo
   --> Mac <--
   if platform() is "MacOs" then

     put ("ditto -rsrc " & q(pFrom) && q(pTo)) into tcomm
     get shell(tcomm)
   else
     --> Windows <--
     set the hideconsolewindows to true
     revCopyfile pFrom, pTo
   end if
end copyFileToDest

I think that the function "revCopyfile" uses Applescript and there are
some issues...

Hope this helped,

Christian