AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: slown down of IDE 2.9 under windows

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Sep 12 02:52:47 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,

> They're up to v9.5 and still have that text limit?  Odd.  Coupled with
> the multi-year span between v7 and v8, I gotta wonder what's up with
> that code base.

Yes they are still limited even in the upcoming 9.5 Version! They just came
out last year with the 32Bit version 9 and their major development efforts
are not going any more into the "native development", but into the DHTML
development, like you see with Safari support for ipod, which are really
nice, but not of value for me.
Tiemo