Access to Rev User Interface Controls

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Sep 11 14:28:30 EDT 2008

Bonsoir Mickey,

Le 11 sept. 08 à 20:16, Mikey a écrit :

> Isn't it great to be able to do this kind of stuff in your
> development tool?

I'm not sure to understand: you are like a concise monk ;-)
But if you want to say that Rev is the only IDE built with itself, I
do agree.

All features you find in the IDE, like Drag and Drop from the tool
palette, tree views in app browser, etc. are scripted with Rev.
Not to say that all this code is always neat :-) but it's able to get
you started ;-)

It's an old story: you learn from others work.
I am always baffled with some questions on this list:
It's asked how to do this or that that does exists yet in the IDE:
just have a look!

An IDE programmed with its own language is a real plus.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.