AW: slown down of IDE 2.9 under windows

Horst baleareninsel at gmx.net
Wed Sep 10 04:00:09 EDT 2008

Holá Tiemo,

Yes, I also have that Phenomenal thing here. Yes, I also rum RR2.9.0 Build
610 and I use Win2k and XP. I also fond this problem on the Beta 3.0.0 But
I'm working under 2.9.0 now.

I find this slowdown on both, IDE and standalone.

The good thing is now: I'm not alone with this (thought it is MY problem
only), the bad thing: it should be fond :-(

Best regards

Horst