Zipping an application package by script

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 01:24:46 EDT 2008

You might go to Ken's site   sonsothunder.com

basically in transcript

put "tell app " & quote & "Finder" & quote & " to activate" into cmd

do cmd as applescript
put the result into whatEverTheAScriptReturned

If there are several lines in the script, you can run it in Script Editor,
debug, then copy paste into a field in Rev, then

put field scriptLines into cmd
do cmd as applescript
put the result into whatEverTheAScriptReturned

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas