slown down of IDE 2.9 under windows

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Sep 9 12:15:04 EDT 2008

Tiemo,

Revolution asks third party developers (like Daniels & Mara who makes
GLX2) to put their plugins into a folder in the user's documents
folder. Why? This is so that when Revolution moves from 2.9 to 3.0, we
don't have to do anything to our plugins. They just startup and work!

Hopefully, that answers your question.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.