Re-5: put visible watermark onto a jpg with rev ?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 8 17:27:04 EDT 2008

Hi Roger,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Re-3: put visible watermark onto a jpg with rev ? (05-Sep-2008 23:03)
From:    Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
To:      runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
> hide this stack
>     -- do my jpeg loop
> show this stack
>
> or possibly have it positioned "off-screen".

This does not help. The created image then shows the area of the desktop, where the stack was before.

> To reduce cpu cycles, you need to insert a wait 200 millisecs in the loop.
> That should help with the freezing.

Tried this out also. Does not help. It freezes all the time, when  i move another window while the app is running and converting.
But i found out that this only happens under Vista.Under Windows 2003 Server or Windows XP Pro  i can move a window while the app
is converting without freezing. As the program has to run under XP this is quite not a problem for me. But this behaviour under Vista is very strange.

Regards,

Matthias