rev online

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 6 13:21:16 EDT 2008

Another issue is every time I try to Update my stack after selecting
it and clicking the edit button it acts like it Updates it but when I go
to the section it is in and open it the old stack is still there.

That means I have to Delete it and add it again.  I have saved it like
it says to do so that it can be updated without deleting it.  So if you
ever want to Update do not trust that it was properly updated even
though you went through the proper steps.

-=>JB<=-