Serious redraw problem in version 3

SteveTheWhelk whelkboy at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:11:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been working on a library for some time for a pretty well polished list
view control. Everything was working a-ok under version 2.9 but after trying
to run it under version 3, I do not get any screen updates at all.

Take the resize column event. Under 2.9, the cursor changes and the columns
live resize. Under 3.0, just the cursor changes and the column is resized
when I let go of the mouse.

There's a lot of lock screen/unlock screen going on to make the live events
draw but alas, removing all of those has no effect. I would have thought
that without the lock screen/unlock screen commands I'd see lots and lots of
screen redraws and catchups but no, nothing.

Has something serious changed under 3.0?

Thanks,

Steve