Revolution 3.0 > New script editor

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Thu Sep 4 05:24:49 EDT 2008

Sarah and Éric,
The same answer at the same time !!! (4 mn better for Sarah).
I had to be interest GLX2 a few months ago, but being a little
"tatasse" (only Éric can understand) I had stopped by the "black"
screens witch do not much liked me... But I just go back and I saw
"clear" screens. I'll try. Thank you both.
Bons souvenirs de Paris
René