Revolution 3.0 > New script editor

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Sep 4 04:16:17 EDT 2008

On 4/9/08 09:11, "René Micout" <rmicout at online.fr> wrote:

> I have discovered Revolution 3.0 last night (in France... last day
> for most of you). I have found the new script editor very few
> ergonomic (too much things on ONE screen at the same time, bad
> icons : simple buttons are better sometimes...). I work on an Apple
> PowerBook 12" + Cinema Display 20" at home and the only PowerBook
> when I go... In that last configuration, it is almost impossible to
> use script editor ;  with all the parts of screen for accessories and
> variables, it only remains 3 or 4 lines for the code.
> Is it possible to have a separated window for variables (to put on
> side of the code's window) : the height of a screen is generally less
> than the width ?
> Or is it possible to use the old script editor (less fonctionality
> but use more simple and more flexible) in place of new one ?
> All my apologies for the probable errors in my english...

If you have a small display, it is possible to hide all the panes in the
editor except the script itself. Drag the handler list drag-bar all the way
to the left, the variable pane drag bar down to the bottom, and press the
arrow toggle in the top right to hide the toolbar.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools