difference between function and command and sending parameters

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 17 17:21:42 EDT 2008

look up "start using" in the docs. After this is done the stack is
available to the current stack and all others running at the time.

Comments:
The start using command places a stack's script into the message path
after the current stack and before any objects in the backScripts.

When you start using a stack, the libraryStack message is sent to the stack.

When a standalone application is running, it can insert up to fifty
stacks into the stacksInUse. This limit is set by line 3 of the
scriptLimits function. When using the development environment, you
can insert any number of stacks into the message path.