Gradient GUI tool?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:19:46 EDT 2008

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  One of the new simple projects I was
working on had a gradient graphic in it.  Inside the colored rectangle was a
right angle of 'points'.  These points could be picked up and moved about,
and as I did so the qualities of the gradient changed before my eyes.

I have to assume you are referring to something other than that.

Bernard