creating a Mac download

Larry Watts lgwatts at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 2 02:46:12 EDT 2008

I created my app on the Windows platform and compiled for all 3 platforms.  I then created a download page with the appropriate files that Rev generated.  The pc file will download to my computer just fine.  But when my daughter, who has a Mac, tried to download the Mac file, it wouldn't work for her.  I did notice that Rev doesn't put an extension on the Mac file when it compiles.  Do I need to add .app after the name of the file before I make it available for download for the Mac? Or do I need to change some setting before I compile?  Thanks.  Larry