How does RunRev finds externals when building the standalone?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 10 10:28:55 EDT 2008

On 10/10/08 4:42 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

>>> I executed the install.rev on my Win and it ran whatever it did :)
>>
>> But not on MAC.
>>
>> Soooo.
>
> How should I run installer.rev, when not having a Mac licence for RunRev?

You should not.

You run insaller.rev on Windows only.
This create in the /Documents/Rev/ folder all required fodlers
    even    Runtime/MAC OS X/Universal

You need just MNUALLY copy here from MAC
    V4REV.bundle
    dbvalentina2

And create two txt files with one line each.

---
P.S.

MAKE SURE that in Standalone Settings dialog
    you point app to be UNIVERSAL !

I think this where can be a mistake on your side.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology