script abbreviations

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:37:53 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Richard Gaskin

> Good tip, but now I wonder: Control-click/right-click? Where's the
> non-secret way to get to that? Is this also in the menu bar somewhere?

Well I would like to say that it's one of the many 'secrets' passed on to
full paid up members of the Use Rev List ;-) but page 29 of the Rev 3.0
Users Guide says:

The items can be chosen via the Preferences pane or by right-clicking on the
column headings themselves (when in multiple column view).

In Rev 3.0 you'll find it sensibly under the Documentation subsection of the
Preference pane.

So, still very much hidden, but not a secret to those who read the Docs. As
a past complainer about the standard of the Docs I must accept that
considerable improvements have been made.

:-)