strange char translation from intel to ppc

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:32:16 EDT 2008

When I want to refer to these non-printable characters in script I use
numToChar.  The place where they got changed was in actual text stored as
custom properties.

I'm not sure if this should be marked as a bug.  I can understand if my
original characters had ascii values above 127 that macToIso and isoToMac
might be necessary, but not when the character values are below 127.

Bernard