[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Oct 8 15:20:47 EDT 2008

Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
> Well... I have to agree with Shao Sean, obviously.
> Also, I must say that in my personal opinion making an incidental slightly
> off-topic announcement isn't as bad as posting an entire newsletter on a
> regular basis to this list.

Years ago, before you were around, back when we started RevCon, Dan
Shafer and I regularly posted here an announcement and link to our own
Rev newsletter here on this list. It typically had some tips, and
information on the upcoming conferences, along with some advertising
for Rev products, some sold by folks like Ken, Scott, Jerry, Dan or
Altuit.

At that time we never, not once, heard a complaint regarding spamming
of this list. I am sorry for you if such emails upset you. You may
wish to consider using an email filter to remove those posts you do
not like. Or perhaps visit the forums, where you can better police
such issues.

As Jim says, we are a community here. Please understand, over the
years, many of us have gotten to know each other personally and are
interested in such news as an updated website, or a new release of a
newsletter. BTW, Lynn was not "posting an entire newsletter", just the
link to one.

Do we really have a SPAM issue on this list? Let's not create a
problem where one does not exist.