Time for a break

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Sun Oct 5 13:56:00 EDT 2008

Mark Wieder wrote:
> You know you've been doing too much coding when:
>
> ...you're in the middle of writing an email message and you >press the tab key to format a paragraph...

You probably will not believe this one but its true!

When drawing in a graphics app I constantly keep two fingers over control+Z to cancel the last drawn or painted line to correct my mistakes. When I turned to real-world modelling in clay and my hand slipped, I actually reached for the non existant keys!

Habits are hard to loose!
Barry Barber