Slow down of the 3.0 IDE

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 2 03:39:49 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am still struggeling with my IDE (Win XP SP3, Rev 2.9 and 3.0), which got
so slow, since some weeks (I can't fix the exact event from when on) I
described before, that all IDE menus have a reaction time of about 3sec on
any mouseclick. The same slow reaction is almost on any Rev and GLX2 window,
so e.g opening and closing any property window, closing the GLX2 editor,
changing the tools in the tools pallet, etc. It is very annoying waiting all
day long, as if I would have a 286x below the hood.

The only normal reaction have mouseclicks in my own open stacks, they behave
completely normal and speedy. I tried a new reinstall, I tried to take my
complete project from my server to my local disc, without any effect.

I think because most of you work on Mac, it must be a windows problem and
perhaps even a SP3 problem. Any other, beside Franz and Horst how are
experience this behaviour now? I  filed it already in the QCC. Or do I see
white mice?

Thanks for any ideas

Tiemo