put something into url "http://www.mydomain.com"

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Sun Nov 23 09:36:45 EST 2008

David, I'm not expert on this, but I'd bear in mind that webDav is
not HTTP (as far as I know).

Also, PUT is not well supported in libUrl, and I don't think webDav
is at all (Dave Cragg may be able to say more...)

As for modernity, with Amazon's S3 service, http PUT is the main
method of getting stuff in, so that seems pretty 'modern' to me :)

As I understand it, if you've got Apache set up as described on one
of those pages, you could have a rev cgi script that reads from stdin
and writes to the right places on the server.

Best,

Mark