Jan Schenkel's merge tutorials

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 04:55:35 EST 2008

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/november/issue61/index.php?id=NW61S446354

It is interesting, if you contrast with what you find for merge in the user
guide - nothing.  And what you find in the dictionary, very cryptic and
brief.  This is why what Rev needs is a recipe book:  how to make meals of
all these different ingredients.  Or a reverse dictionary if you like, a
dictionary of meanings, whereas what we have now is a list of ingredients,
but little guidance on how to make dishes with them.