RunRev V3.0 Question/Message Box

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Nov 20 00:46:20 EST 2008

Camm29-

Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 10:05:56 AM, you wrote:

> Sarah ,

> Works in IDE with no problems.

> Tried all manner of inclusions or not etc , still fails to build standalone.

> I made a small stack with just an answer dialog and its fails to build in
> Rev 3.

> If I leave out any ask , answer dialog then stacks will build in Rev 3.

If it helps any, I did find my problem. I was calling a function that
only has relevance in the IDE. In the standalone, calling the function
threw an error that apparently did something like an exit to top,
since any following code (the answer dialog with its result) never got
executed.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net