More - Post Command Problem looks like a RunRev problem?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Nov 18 17:57:57 EST 2008

Hi Andre,

I've got no clue where to start on this and anything that is written
has to follow the interface as defined by the "LibSoapPostCommand".
Is there any sample code for this? Time is fast running out on this.

What I really don't understand is why the "post" command is not
working, I've tried this on 3.0 and I get the same problem. I
reluctant to blame the RunRev code for this since it could be
elsewhere. What would be really handy is a 3rd party extension that
would handle the post command natively and then we could see.

All the Best
Dave