RunRev V3.0 Question/Message Box

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Nov 18 11:38:32 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm evaluating RunRev 3.0, my 2.8.x built app seems to work ok. I
have one strange problem tho, when running under the IDE the message
box pops up! It looks like my code and it's probably some debug code
that got left in by mistake, however I can't find it! I remember a
while back seeing something about how to trace message box problems
like this but I can't seem to find it now. Is there a way of doing this?

Also, why should this happen under 3.0, but not 2.8.1.472?

All the Best
Dave