AW: Untitled... has a problem

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 13 11:27:17 EST 2008

Thanks Eric and Mark,
I don't have any send in time, but Marks approach of closing did it :)  The
main difference seems to be that I didn't used quit for the standalone.
Could it be that? But why, if the error only happened when having had open a
special stack and not all the time?
And as I see in Marks script, you don't use the destroystack. Probably
because the memory is freed completely, when closing the app and I have to
use destroystack only to free memory, while my app is running - right?

Thank you
Tiemo