Untitled... has a problem

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 13 10:39:48 EST 2008

Hello,

With my Rev 3.0, developed on Win XP, Standalone tested on Win XP I am
running into following problem. When closing my app I get the following
error message, AFTER my App is closed: "Untitled 1.0.0.0 for Windows has
encountered a problem and has to be finished". In the details it show that
my standalone exe (my startstack) throws this error. This error ONLY
happens, if I had a special substack opened, while testing. I can't find any
difference in handling this substack compared to the other substacks.
Perhaps I am doing something not suitable in opening and closing my stacks.
What I am doing is the following:

Startstack: on open card

--- some other stuff

go MainStack

close this stack

MainStack:

--- I open every substack only with the first access and after that I do
only hide and show with the stacks, because of performance in opening

--- When closing my MainStack I set the destroywindow and the destroystack
of all of my stacks (StartStack, MainStack and Substacks) to true and close
one by one (just to be on the safe side, without asking if any still is
open). This procedure seems to work fine, beside of the one special
substack, where I can't find any difference.

Is there something completely wrong in handling the open and closes where
this error could come from, or does it perhaps has nothing to do with the
opening and closing and I have to look at a different issue?

Any ideas, any hints welcome!

Tiemo