Standalone error

David Mendriski djdrisk at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 19:15:22 EST 2008

Hi Mark (if this indeed gets back to you),

	I selected the "Turn on View UI Elements" in View menu but did not
see any noticeable changes anywhere in the pull down menus.  I do not
know where the look for the cREVStandalone custom property set where
it could be selected or deleted.  Under the Stack Inspector I found a
selection for "property" where it simply listed MASTER as a sole
choice.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  Could you lead this
blind man thru the moves?  Thanks for responding.