Running Mac-developed stacks on a PC

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 12 13:30:51 EST 2008

Hi from Paris,

With reference to my standalone (Export & Import) problems.
Thanks to all for responding, and especially to Martin
(I have chosen not to mix data and delimiters as you
suggested). I chose numToChar(031) and numToChar(032)
for my delimiters. I have also chosen to create two
files on Export, one in Mac format, the other in ISO
format. My new strategy seems to be working. It also
means that I can move from Mac to PC and ALSO from PC
to Mac with my standalone (+ associated data files).

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"