AW: Frequent crashes of Rev 3.0

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 11 06:02:07 EST 2008

Bonjour Eric,
yes, I know that this would be the only methodic way, but depending on what
I am actually doing in rev, I also haves days without any crash, so it is
very time consuming to go this methodic way and wait hours or days after
every change for the next crash. Sometimes too long to be without internet,
anti virus, etc. and to finally find out that two mandatory apps cause
sometimes under unknown circumstances conflicts. Too much time. So I am
saving every few minutes and restart after a crash. I have to say, that I
also have days without crash.
Thanks Tiemo