Frequent crashes of Rev 3.0

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 04:51:57 EST 2008

Hiya,

Are you seeing anything in the 'Event Viewer'? (Control Panel/
Administrative Tools/Event Viewer or 'eventvwr' on the command line).
It may be that some other app is not liking what you're doing...!
You could leave the Performance Monitor running (also in
Administrative Tools) and seeing if you can spot when it plops, maybe
pegging in a memory counter. This might bring up a hardware issue.

Not that hardware is the case, but best to eliminate the possibility.

What about telling any Anti-Virus program to ignore Rev and any Rev
folder/s? Might be locking it up.

Cheers,

Luis.