Frequent crashes of Rev 3.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 11 04:19:10 EST 2008

Hi Tiemo,

Are you having system craches, engine crashes, or a locking up IDE?
Which errors do you see?

Have you searched the QCC for similar bug reports? I and other people
have posted several "mystery bugs", serious recurring problems without
good recipe. You might want to search for sePrefGet.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !