Installing Rev on Ubuntu

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Nov 7 13:20:22 EST 2008

Mikey-

Friday, November 7, 2008, 6:46:41 AM, you wrote:

> Have you run the 3.0 version natively or in a VM?

No, just in a VM. If I can get debian native on my XO box I'll try
this over there as well. But that's backburnered for now.

> Maybe I should run the Windows version under Wine...

rotfl. I did try that, but again just on a VM. And to make things even
worse, this was the Windows version of rev running under a Windows
emulator running under Ubuntu in a virtual partition on an XP box. I
really shouldn't have expected that to work at all.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net