is there a way to trap the "start using" command before it happens.

Dick Kriesel dick.kriesel at mail.com
Sat Nov 1 18:08:15 EDT 2008

Hi, Andre.  If the stacks are all yours, you could just avoid invoking
"start using" except in one handler:

command startUsing pStackName
    if pStackName is not empty then
        if short name of stack pStackName \
            is not among the lines of the stacksinuse then
            try
                start using stack pStackName
            catch tError
                breakpoint