is there a way to trap the "start using" command before it happens.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Nov 1 17:45:31 EDT 2008

Hello Chipp,

thanks for replying. I can't use startup. Let me explain the
situation. RevHTTP server is now able to run revolution cgis as if it
was apache. The problem is that there's no sandbox, so if a stack is
put into use, it stays into use after the cgi ends because most cgis
don't issue a stop using command. I keep track of what is put into use
so I can do library caching and stuff and thus speed things up. The
problem is, if something is already into use and a cgi tries to use it
again, the IDE pops up that silly annoying dialog box "purge, save,
cancel" and locks up the whole thing!!! There's no preference settings
for that dialog, nothing, I need to prevent it from happening, this
means prevent the opening a stack without touching the cgi source
code... tricky...

Andre