Is RunRev marketed to developers mainly?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu May 29 12:09:45 EDT 2008

 > I believe you might say the same for SuperCard. Kind of! My
> personal feeling is that when Rev was first released as
> MetaCard, perhaps as something else - my memory fails me, we
> had all become accustomed to HC - free for all to use; and we
> resented that someone was trying to get rich on what we felt
> should almost be in the public domain.

As odd as it may seem, the first usable HC I had I paid for. I got HC the
first time on a Mac IIci I bought in Japan - it came with OS 6.x-J and HC-J.
Took me a bit to get up on using the Mac under Japanese, and after some
probes into the HC-J, I paid for the boxed set from Apple - in English. It
was money very well spent, and the materials included were so well done. It
was only topped by the SuperCard 2.5 package I received from Allegiant.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com