Rev Online - Quit

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed May 28 14:41:24 EDT 2008

I just went to Rev Online and see they have it back up
and working.

After quitting Rev Online I decided to quit Rev and it
would not quit.  I then used quit from the Rev menu &
it would not quit so I used Force Quit.  I am on a Mac.

I started Rev up again and then it Quit properly.

I don't know if it had anything to do with Rev Online
but that is the sequence of events and the problem
with quitting I had.  I also use GXL2 script editor and
every time I tried to quit it would save the settings so
it did go though a small process of quitting.

-=>JB<=-