Control the World

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri May 23 19:27:21 EDT 2008

Outgrowing the Lego controllers?
For the next week or so, through the month of May, you can get 10% off the
Make Controller Kit at the Maker Shed with coupon code "SHED10".
I've got a rev controller and explorer stack almost ready to post, but I'm
holding off until I can get the OSX usb port solid - the Windows part is
working fine.

I spent a busy week between the Maker Faire, the JavaOne Community Day, and
RevLive, but I picked up one of these boards at the Maker Faire, got the
basics running the next day, and demonstrated it for folks in Las Vegas. Now
I'm having fun running stepper motors and reading photovoltaic cells.

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKCONTRLLR

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net