Apple's Address book

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:22:17 EDT 2008

You can read about how the addressbook's primary store is here:

http://www.entropy.ch/blog/Software/2008/02/09/Leopard-Reading-Out-Address-Book-Data-From-a-Widget.html

There is also some code you run in the terminal to capture the SQLite schema
of the database (but I wasn't successful at this).

But what about my question on interface design? I'm looking for a copy of
the address book interface and the way it adds fields as needed.