Newsletter 49 picture backstory

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 23 15:12:57 EDT 2008

Jan Schenkel wrote:
> --- "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>> The revUp newsletter #49 just came out, with the
>> lead article about the
>> conference. At the very bottom is a picture of me
>> and some others. From
>> left to right: Mark Waddingham, me, and Tariel.
>> Behind me is Kevin, and
>> just to the right in the background, with her back
>> turned, is Jo.
>> Everyone looks fabulous except me, which verifies
>> that I really should
>> have worn that bag over my head.
>>

> And just to clarify - Mark Waddingham does _not_ have
> two heads nor a third arm - that's me failing to
> obscure myself completely from the camera :-)

Aha, so that's *you*! I was trying to figure it out but you were too
clever for me. But I remember you were across from me at the table, so
you apparently have the ability to be in two places at once. It must be
due to jet lag -- you aren't really there in the background, it's just
the doppler effect.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com