Rev and the Web

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu May 22 12:18:10 EDT 2008

> Reporting about non-existent features is also prediction. I'm
> not saying that one shouldn't read your or anyone's blog. I
> just want to point out that people should rely on the RunRev
> website only, if they want to know which features RunRev has
> or will have.

I have to disagree with you Mark. What is reported as "will have" on
RunRev's site is no more predictive that what I reported as coming from the
mouth of Kevin. But these features seem quite palpable compared with some
things discussed before as they were discussed in some detail and some even
demoed. You need a sunshine pill and a candy bar - smile and be happy :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com