Script Editor

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:31:06 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Andres Martinez <andres at bakno.com> wrote:

> I hope GLX2 would have multiple undos. Or does it?
>
> Is there any script editor with such feature?
>
> BBEdit. The number of undo's only limited by available memory - which given
BBEdit's small footprint, and the amount of RAM on board these days, in my
case is a reference to my own grey matter's ability to remember how far back
I have to go ;-)

Although I love BBEdit, for Rev scripting I still favour GLX2. But if you
wish to go the BBEdit route you will also need Trevor DeVore's essentially
useful and thankfully free language module for BBEdit - v1.0.5, you'll find
it here:

http://www.mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/

To make life easy, rather than have to copy and paste scripts from one to
another you need something like
MLXEditor from http://www.mindlube.com/index.html but I can't seem to find
it there. A quick Google though and I found it at Ken Ray's:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/stsMLXEditor.htm

HTH