integrating rsync with Rev

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue May 20 02:15:13 EDT 2008

Sarah - thanks for this work! Just one thing... for general use it would be
really great to use these techniques to interactively generate the ssh key
pairs from within Rev and then ftp or scp them to the server. This
convenience option would make it easy for users to set up secure
connections, and the truely paranoid could always do the ssh key pair
generation themselves on the command line.

I think this would get a lot more acceptance due to security fears - also it
has general application to a whole bunch of shell commands that can use ssh
key pairs for authentication - svn for one.