PAYPAL [was] [ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 10:15:25 EDT 2008

 >>>still cannot confirm the card details.

FWIW, I solved that one by getting a PayPal credit card.  I use it
ONLY for PayPal transactions, making it easy to figure out if it has
been misused and also giving me the same consumer protections that any
other credit card affords.

I DID, however, find it impossible to pay for an eBay item (couldn't
log into PayPal from eBay) with Safari.  No problem when I switched to
Firefox and attempted the same transaction.  Maybe you have a browser
issue?