PAYPAL [was] [ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Mon May 19 09:04:14 EDT 2008

On May 19, 2008, at 8:55 AM, Petrides, M.D. Marian wrote:

> As a buyer, I have used PayPal only twice but have not gotten an
> undue number of spam emails.

But if you suddenly got lots and could figure out what it was that you
had done to deserve them, you might stop doing the action that caused
the spam.

Another issue with PayPal, which I've just been reminded of, it can be
desperately hard to get it to take your details. I managed to get
logged into my dormant account, and tried to enter payment details,
and after five minutes of repeatedly trying two credit cards, it still
cannot confirm the card details. So I can't use PayPal even if I do
risk the spam.