PAYPAL [was] [ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 08:55:29 EDT 2008

As a buyer, I have used PayPal only twice but have not gotten an undue
number of spam emails.  In general my method for dealing with spam is
to just go through my emails selecting anything that appears to be
uninteresting and deleting these messages. Takes but a second each
time and I tend to delete (unread) most of the messages in my inbox.
No biggie.