[ANN] The reason why I was so quiet recently.

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun May 18 17:24:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,

some of you have wondered why I was so quiet the last few months.
(Thanks for the off list conversation guys). Well, I am still alive
and actually have some quite exciting news.
derbrill Multimedia aquired awesome mega mighty games, a game design
company.

http://www.awesomemegamightygames.com

 From now on all derbrill games will be released through the awesome
mega mighty games brand. Our first release is the sequel to my game
drops.
You can download the game at "Instant gratification"

It was done in Rev and sports some new features of the upcoming
animation engine 2.9. Stay tuned for more news on that.

If you like the web site and/or the game, please spread the word -
we'd love all the attention we can get.

All the best,

Malte