[somewhat OT] Text processing question (sort of)

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Sun May 18 17:06:16 EDT 2008

Well, that doesn't play well in revolution when it comes to the powerball
and other lottery  checking software  with millions of ticket cross
checking. A good lottery software (not the generator portion) only take
about an hour in PERL.

I've written several state software lottery checking systems and you.
Introduce a GUI and it slugs down.

You can go through 200,000,000 million ticket comparisons and report it in
an hour.

>From  my experience, Try THAT in revolution!

Best,

Andy