RevCon kudos

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri May 16 16:52:47 EDT 2008

On May 16, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> Out of curiosity, how did the "learn programming in a day"
> attendees get on?

They all learned programming in a day, of course! ;-)

Seriously, the workshop was a challenge because we had a wide range
of ability and experience levels in the class (and there were about
45 people!) But we tried hard to address everyone's needs by offering
lots of basic stuff and some more advanced concepts, all backed up
with lots of one-on-one attention. Judging by the favorable comments
we heard, the workshop was a success. If any participants are on the
list we'd love to hear your comments--on or off list. And I am sure
RunRev will be sending out followup surveys to get your feedback.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University